Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Art of Getting By (I) (2011)

We Review Movie 4 U


     George, a lonely and fatalistic teen who's made it all the way to his senior year without ever having done a real day of work, is befriended by Sally, a popular but complicated girl who recognizes in him a kindred spirit.

Director :Gavin Wiesen

Writer    :Gavin Wiesen

Stars      :Freddie Highmore, Emma Roberts and Michael Angarano

source: www.imdb.com

View Trailer


     The Art of Getting By (I) Film information so we can give. Hopefully with this The Art of Getting By (I) Film Reviews can be considered you to Watch The Art of Getting By (I) Movies in your favorite movie theater or can also buy a DVD movie on the Original The Art of Getting By (I) Stores in the City Pet Cassette nearest you.

Thank you very much

 

No comments:

Post a Comment